In its activities, the Museum is guided by the decisions and recommendations of the Supervisory Board, Scientific and Methodological Council, Expert Council, and Board of Trustees.
In 2017 Organizing Committee for development of National Memorial Complex of the Heroes of the Heavenly Hundred — Museum of the Revolution of Dignity showed the main activity in developing ways to build the museum.
In May 2017 Committee approved the Concept of the National Memorial Complex of the Heroes of the Heavenly Hundred — Museum of the Revolution of Dignity (PDF). An expert working group consisting of the following worked on its final form:
• Baklanova Oleksandra — strategy and change management consultant, co-founder of Nestor and Univ interdisciplinary expert groups.
• Bondar Hanna — Deputy Director of the Department of Urban Planning and Architecture of the Kyiv City State Administration.
• Bobrovskyi Tymur — archaeologist, protector of monuments, member of the initiative group “Maidan Museum / Museum of Freedom”.
• Bondarchuk Volodymyr — head of NGO “Families of the Heavenly Hundred”.
• Voren van Robert — head of NGO “Foundation to Preserve the History of Maidan”.
• Viatrovych Volodymyr — head of the Ukrainian Institute of National Remembrance.
• Haidukevych Anastasia — head of the Museum affairs departments of the Department of Institutional Support of the National Memory Policy of the Ukrainian Institute of National Remembrance — Secretary of the Expert Working Group.
• Huryk Ihor — head of the board of Charitable Foundation “Maidan of Dignity”.
• Gurian Elaine — museum expert, Former Deputy Director of the Holocaust Memorial Museum and the National Museum of the American Indian in Washington, DC, former Deputy Secretary of the Smithsonian Institution (USA).
• Diachenko Serhii — museum specialist, historian, architect, expert of several EU projects in the field of museum affairs and culture.
• Zinchenko Oleksandr — historian, publicist, co-founder of the site "Historical Truth", author and host of the project "Declassified History", UA: Pershyi, a member of the initiative group "Maidan Museum / Museum of Freedom".
• Mazuryk Zenovii — museum expert, vice-president of ICOM Ukraine.
• Melnyk Olha — head of the museum department of NCMMK “Art Arsenal”.
• Musiienko Natalia — leading researcher at the Institute of Contemporary Art of the National Academy of Arts of Ukraine.
• Nakhmanovych Vitalii — leading researcher of the Museum of Kyiv history, Executive Secretary of the Public Committee for Commemoration of the Victims of Babyn Yar.
• Norris Linda — museum expert, director of global network programs of the International Coalition of Sites of Conscience (USA).
• Osmak Vladyslava — culturologist, member of the Council of Public Experts of the "Territory of Dignity" contest.
• Pioro Vladyslav — museum expert, chairman of the board of the NGO "Ukrainian Center for Museum Development".
• Poshyvailo Ihor — Director-General of the National memorial Complex of the Heroes of the Heavenly Hundred — Museum of the Revolution of Dignity, Chairman of the Board of the NGO "Maidan Museum", member of the ICOM Committee for the Preservation of Cultural Heritage in Emergency Conditions — Chairman of the Expert Working Group.
• Rozhko Vasyl — a member of the Board of the NGO “Maidan Museum”, member of the initiative group “Maidan Museum / Museum of Freedom”.
• Romanova Kateryna — senior researcher of the Museum of Kyiv History, a member of the initiative group “Maidan Museum / Museum of Freedom”.
• Skyba Mykola — Director of the NGO "Agency for Cultural Strategies", an expert on the field of "Education" of the Ukrainian Institute of the Future.
• Chuieva Kateryna — Deputy Director-General of the National Museum of Arts named after Bohdan and Varvara Khanenko, member of the ICOM Committee of the ICMEMO — International Committee of Memorial Museums in Remembrance of the Victims of Public Crimes.